- As an SME Business Owner, your business may have developed, or stagnated.
- You may know why this is, or suspect it's causes, but how do you challenge yourself to do so in an objective way?
- Luck can take any of us so far. Good or Bad.
- Honesty with ourselves, particularly concerning our business is notoriously hard to achieve. As a business owner, who makes their own 'rules of the game', how do we ensure we are making the best use of our time, the best decisions and setting Goals that we commit to?
- My expertise, honed and refined throughout my police service, enables me to be an Active Listener. It has been defined as:
- "Actively listening. That is, fully concentrating on what is being said, rather than just passively 'hearing' the message of the speaker.
- Active Listening involves listening, with all the senses." (www.skillsyouneed.com)
- Tom LANDRY said:
"A Coach is someone who tells you what you don't want to hear, who has you see what you don't want to see, so you can be who you always knew who you could be."